[AusRace] TAB's Jackpot

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Thu May 6 15:26:07 AEST 2021

TAB staff don't know that the Quaddie is invariably held on the last 4
races, could not be bothered looking up that Warrnambool had 10 races, are
moron(s)...?

And they have sequestered my account balances for my SA & NSW accounts (it's
quite legal, even encouraged, to have multiple accounts so one can bet into
each of the 3 pools).

No reason given, they demand to answer questions by phone only -

For security and audit reasons, you will need to contact the TAB Customer
Service Team on 131802 so we can address your account enquiry over the
phone.

My enquiry was "Why have you sequestered my money? Why won't you return it
to me - I don't give a damn about not being able to bet with TAB.

Is there anyone so stupid that they think a phone conversation provides a
better audit trail than emails?