[AusRace] Perth Cup 2021

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 2 19:27:05 AEDT 2021

Perth Cup 2021 2400m 1650 local
(1)	Selections based on Racetrack magazine selection criteria from
1970's and centred on horse, jockey,trainer specifically
1,13,3,16
(2)	Selections based on Turf Monthly magazine selection criteria from
1970's - 7 rules, unusual, and again centred on jockey, trainer, horse
specifically
1,13,3,4
(3)	Top secret $2000 system (not that I paid for it)
2,3,5,11,15 (not in selected order)
(4)	Form improbables - this system suggests you can ignore these in your
betting
Ignore 8,9,10,11. Again, not helpful much. If you get one here that is short
it is a highlighted lay, backing them to lose, who'd thought it.
(5)	Serious form comparisons, last 12 month examinations, and yet not
perfect (after testing the results over 9 years!), and that is why you have
odds.
1,4,3,13
(6)	A smaller version of Aimers trifecta candidates selection process -
not in selected order
1,3,4,6,13 (not in selected order)
(7)	Taggart selections off early place dividends (xDO)
2,6,12 - essentially looking for a placegetter at a price range within the
favourite dividend (x2)
(8)	Philanthropy selections - 2,3,13,5 - since Unibet stopped their
selections this has reverted to the 2nd +3rd favourites plus the next two in
betting, and it still gives you a run for your money - well, you do have 4
running for you, after all.
(9)	At last, weight ratings - 1,2,3,4,6
(10)	 Overs 1(2.5 16%), 3(2.5 232%), 4(3.5 51%), 13 (5, 50%), 2 (10, 20%)
sums to 139% so you need to drop two of these and it's a race I'll be
watching, not betting.
Cheers

Tony

--