[AusRace] PlayUp at it, again

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Tue Feb 23 10:24:27 AEDT 2021

Nathan,

I know you are just the front man for the crooks, and you likely need a job, but surely you can find enough pride to at least seek work with an honest employer, bookmaker or other. Maybe you are.

I placed the following via Dynamic Odds, as you can see at 9:39 AEDT:

PlayUp rejected the bets "mbl only". AT 9:39! MBL time for Victoria is 9:00 which your bosses and their trader(s) well know. I had no previous bets with PlayUp on the horse.

They immediately turned the odds down, presumably without taking a bet. Gutless, spineless, incompetent, cheating crooks!

L.B.Loveday