[AusRace] Dynamic Race Odds -SmartData v2.05 - an appreciation

mikemcbain at tpg.com.au mikemcbain at tpg.com.au
Fri Dec 3 09:21:12 AEDT 2021

Hi Tony

Perhaps Neale Yardley's Bet Selector Pro 2.0 or 3.0 are the closest to your
lost service.

Way more expensive though and to make use of  the spreadsheet databases
behind the program you need Excel and VB skills.

http://www.capitalinfo.com.au/pay.html

I have used this program since 1998 and it still frustrates me at times,
could be so much better.

Mike.