[AusRace] Good Betting and Racing Guide (GBRG) - Malcolm Knowles - a system

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Fri Sep 4 01:24:24 AEST 2020

Laurie - given that Inracing was on the net and is not now - that was my
reasoning. Knowles says he had 238 Word items on his site, and access to one
of his book as well - and now not a thing. I spoke to him Xmas 2018 and he
was fine with me quoting some of his stuff.
Tally returned to geophysics -

Cheers