[AusRace] Fitness - The Key to Winning - a system

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 27 11:09:31 AEDT 2020

You wrote: Because a horse having its second run is, unless it was spelled
after its first run, 2nd up, but never had a first up, as distinct from
first start which is a separate class of run, as I specified - "
first-uppers (excluding first-starters)". Right.

My use of 'first uppers' (and the authors) is a horse with history that is
returning to the track - not its first run in a race.

First uppers running in a ( distance niche) win at 30+% - it's specific as
to distance, and there are a few of them running with those traits. So is
that information useable? Don't do form in races where there are first
uppers? Back them if their odds exceed their numerable presence? Always back
those in the market because money is truth and somebody knows something (and
you don't) apart from them being 'first uppers'?

Cheers

Tony

Still waiting for the mailgirl (Vicki)