[AusRace] Fitness - The Key to Winning - a system

sean mclaren seanmac4321 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:32:40 AEDT 2020

hi guys.

i spent more time than i care to remember compiling fitness tables,
Blakemore style.

no joy.  and it wasn't marginal.

none, and i mean none, matched up to his recorded strike rates.

i tried with WA Metro Races, using a few thousand races.

and it wasn't marginal.

i'm being vague, as this was done a couple of years ago at least.

i don't have the time nor the inclination to go and revisit.

as you both are aware, i crunch WA and HK data.

BTW i don't make this stuff up.

Len, i am not surprised at your findings.