[AusRace] Data Bases

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 7 07:31:34 AEDT 2020

Highlighted below.

From: Racing On Behalf Of sean mclaren
Sent: Wednesday, 7 October 2020 7:14 AM
To: AusRace Racing Discussion List <racing at ausrace.com>
Subject: Re: [AusRace] Data Bases

date?

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 6:12 AM L.B.Loveday <lloveday at ozemail.com.au <mailto:lloveday at ozemail.com.au> > wrote:

Hi L.B

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Zoe White was definitely the rider of BLAME IT ON PARIS at Yeppoon on that day.

Initially Emma Bell was down to ride the horse but unfortunately couldn’t attend the meeting.

I’m unaware of why the RQ website is still displaying Emma Bell when the riding change was effected 24 hours prior, but it is something I will chase up with RQ

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies once again

Tate Hudson

Stipendiary Steward

Rockhampton