[AusRace] My first book - available now! Discount for you all!

Greg Conroy greg.j.conroy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:20:12 AEDT 2020

Hi all,

During lockdown I’ve finished my first book - decades of punting intelligence - called Win Without Form.

Taken over a year to finish - I had many pre-purchases last year and thus there’s some brilliant feedback already available upon launch.

As a launch bonus for my Ausrace friends - use PROMO code (on final part of checkout) of “25OFF” and receive a 25% discount.

(Offer closes 11pm this Sunday)

Guarantee what’s inside will change the way you think about punting.

And even some of my $20 punters that have bought it have told me they have won enough to cover the purchase in the first week.

(In fact Donald R2 just run was an example of the OONV system that comes as a bonus with the book)

Check it out here: www.winwithoutform.com <http://www.winwithoutform.com/>

Cheers, Greg.