[AusRace] Randwick 4

Ken Blake conceptracing at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 1 16:02:58 AEST 2020

Official Steward's Report:

Jailbreak - had to be checked approaching the winning post when Xanthus,
after shifting out, was corrected by its rider and shifted in abruptly. An
inquiry was opened into N Rawiller's riding of the gelding in the home
straight. After taking evidence from N Rawiller, the Stewards adjourned the
matter to conduct further analysis on the race.