[AusRace] Wu Flu

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Fri Nov 20 13:10:29 AEDT 2020

Here's another one they won't tell you about

The World Health Organisation ( https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters) emphatically informs the world:

FACT: People should NOT wear masks while exercising  (their capitals)

The WHO link illustrates exercise with a woman wearing normal clothing casually riding a commuter, not racing, bicycle while sitting erect and a man wearing non-sports clothing doing stretches or other light exercise in a park. The WHO is not talking about intense exercise, just everyday physical activity.

For elderly (that's us Mike), a walk around the block is exercise, but they are the very ones most targeted and advised/forced to wear masks. According to the WHO, they SHOULD NOT be wearing masks.