[AusRace] AAP Shutdown Changes

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Sun Nov 1 11:31:49 AEDT 2020

But at least they include jockey changes in the Stewards Report, unlike
Doomben yesterday.

Doo 5/11 I have from one source ridden by LVCassidy, from another MDuPlessi,
so I go to Racing Queensland, and look at the Stewards Report - zero
information on jockey changes; "surely" there was at least one! Their
results show LVC.

But TAB results shows MDuPlessi.

Watched the replay, but no clear view of the name on the jockey's pants.

Look around for a hint, I see that Doo 6/7, originally to be ridden by LVC
is given by both RacingQ and TAB as MMcGillivray. LVC injured? Apparently
not as he apparently rode in Race 7. Both 5/11 and 6/7 on minimum of 54kg.
LVC could not make the weight? But no fine recorded in Stewards Report.

Surely it is incumbent on the Stewards to report jockey changes.

LBL