[AusRace] Info wanted - please

Robbie Waterhouse robbie at robbiewaterhouse.com
Mon May 4 15:21:36 AEST 2020

Are you saying "runners with 40+ starts resuming after 84+ days" run, on
average, 4th 1st up, 7th 2nd up etc?

Forgive if I'm misunderstanding totally.

Rob W

4-7-7-4-6-4-7 for runners with 40 starts (10000+ contenders out to their 5th
year at this game)

What is surprising, although it is often mentioned, is the 45% of runners
that are cut after their first 'campaign', perhaps never to race again.

It is interesting that the two persons who responded had similar figures.
They, the responders, both consider longer than 35 days  a 'spell' and after

42 days away the horse is re-set as a first upper.

The numbers quoted above are for 84+ days away from the track.

Cheers, and thank you

Tony

Subject: [AusRace] Info wanted - please

Is there a database gun who can tell me the average runs for each 'campaign'
for horses.

The runs at age is not important but the runs in their first, 2nd, 3rd and
subsequent campaigns is of interest to me.

Y?. I had been looking at places v runs and it seemed the tired win/place
record wasn't working (for me)

I was wondering if a stronger stat might be deduced from this info - the
least number of runs to accrue the most places off an average.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Tony

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com