[AusRace] AAP Shutdown Changes

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Sat Mar 14 22:13:46 AEDT 2020

I hope they do a better job of incorporating jockey changes in the results
than the present set up provides.

Can anyone confirm what last start rider AAP has for:

Alice 1/6 Husson Park, it was BHuppatz 29/2/2020, but I think AAP may have
RVigar

Cairns 6/3 Shunter, it was Luke Dillon 2/3/2020, but I think AAP may have
Louise Dillon.

LBL