[AusRace] Flem 4

Ken Blake conceptracing at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 8 17:05:25 AEDT 2020

Len,

            Stewards report for Fabric / Craig Williams.

Fabric (NZ) Eased approaching the finishing line when racing tight to the
inside of Bam's On Fire which shifted in before being straightened by its
rider away from Paint The Town Two (NZ).

But I watched the replay and Williams had no reason to drop his hands when
he did.it was after the tightening. Yes Guilty

KB