[AusRace] 4 of the best - a system

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 19 19:04:28 AEST 2020

Scone R1 -2345 - Placed 3,4,5
Scone R5- 2345 - Placed 3,6,10
Scone R6 - 2345- Placed 1,3,12
Scone R7 - 2356 - Placed 2,11,3
Wodonga R5 -3456 - Placed 6,5,4
Wodonga R6 - 2456 - Placed 1,4,11
Wodonga R7 - 2456 - Placed 1,2,5
Wodonga R8 - 2345- Placed 3,2,11
Sun Coast R5 - 2345 - Placed 4,2,3
Sun Coast R6 - 2345 - Placed 2,1,6 (Aziz Jamil Couer -golly!)
Sun Coast R7 -2367 - Placed 8,2,10
Sun Coast R8 - 2345 - Placed 2,7,22
P Augusta R3 -2345 - Placed 3,1,7
P Augusta R4 - 2567 - Placed 2,6,5
P Augusta R5 - 4567 - Placed 11,6,4
P Augusta R6 -2345 - Placed 6,4,10
P Augusta R7 -2345 - Placed 4,2,7
Paknham R8 -2345 - Placed 5,9,4
Paknham R9 - 2468 - Placed 12,12,4
Narrandera R3 - 2356 - Placed 1,2,3
Narrandera R4 -2345 - Placed 8,11,10
Narrandera R5 -2456 - Placed 8,7,5
Narrandera R6 - 2345 - Placed 4,2,3
Narrandera R7 - 2345 - Placed 5,7,10
Narrandera R8 - 2345  Placed 4,3,5
Hobart R1 -2345 - Placed 1,3,6
Hobart R6 - 2345 - Placed 7,1,3
Hobart R7 - 2345 - Placed 8,3,12
Hobart R8 - 2356 - Placed 8,2,6
Hobart R9 - 2345 - Placed 2,5,3
Hobart R10 - 2345 - Placed 1,7,9
Kalgoorlie R3 - 2345 - Placed 3,10,1
Kalgoorlie R4 - 2345 - Placed 4,6,2
Kalgoorlie R5 - 2345 - Placed5,6,7
Kalgoorlie R6 - 2345 - Placed 11,3,4
Kalgoorlie R7 - 2345 - Placed 3,1,4
Kalgoorlie R8 - 2345 - Placed 2,4,5

Winners ( Scone $4, $6.20, $4.70)
(Wodonga $3.10, $2)
(Sunny Coast $7, $10.40, $2)
(P.A. $10.80, $1.90, $12.20)
(Pakenham $5, $2.10)
(Narrandera $16.40, $2.90, $18.20)
(Hobart $7.10)
(Kalgoorlie  $3, $4.30, $2.90, $3.10, $6.50)
Out $148 In $135

Another way

cheers

Tony