[AusRace] Beware of betting SP/TF

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jan 28 09:55:26 AEDT 2020

Scott from DO is excellent at responding, a beacon of helpfulness in a sea of ignorance/waffle/evasion and here's his reply:

Yesterday, unfortunately, we experienced a technical issues that effected the price display of corporate agencies,– hence the variance in prices displayed for runners in your examples below.

The issue effected the markets of the early races yesterday, with regular service being restored at approximately 2.15pm (AEDT).

Apologies for any inconvenience.

To confirm, the Official Price, and fluctuation, were not effected and correct.

I accept the problem with technical issues, of which there have been, imo, too many lately, but 130% is the highest SP market% since August 2016, when the VOP based on DO was introduced, and It's not good enough while bookmakers are offering SP/TF.

LBL