[AusRace] RE Dudded, well and truly.

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Tue Feb 25 07:59:03 AEDT 2020

Ken,

Here's the (expected) cop-out:

********

Hi Leonard,

Thank you for contacting Neds.

Apologies for your experience with our live chat service. I will endeavour to speak with that operator regarding the live chat.

Additionally, I have reviewed your betting enquiry however the support we can offer is very limited.

We believe there may have been an error from dynamic odds' interface when interacting with our platform. This has caused the bet to be placed on the incorrect horse.

The information we received to our betting platform was for the selection 7. Hayzelle, we have no information regarding a selection for 6. Conge.

At this stage we are unfortunately unable to cancel the bet, however you may be able to speak with dynamic odds regarding their platform for further assistance.

Should you have any questions we will be pleased to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Jacob O'Brien

*********

The only recourse is to the NTRC, as incompetent or corrupt, or both, a mob as I've come across. The decisions they have made in my past appeals would be laughed out of a judicial court. But do I waste my time just to inconvenience Neds?

& here's my reply to Neds:

Thank you for your response. You are unable "to cancel the bet at this stage", but it should never have reached "this stage" - it should have been cancelled when I notified Neds within minutes, over 6 hours before the race, and again 5 hours before the race.

As I see it, you contract out part of your betting to Dynamic Odds and YOU are responsible for bets they take on your behalf; I'll see how the NTRC views it.