[AusRace] Deductions "Scam"

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Fri Feb 14 23:44:05 AEDT 2020

BF SP   Scone 7/2  16.0 (cf Fixed 31.0);  7/10 5.7 (cf Fixed 15.0)

They lost, but as I've proved, when limited to MBL, the price about losers
is paramount.

The winner, #9 was BF SP 6.35. Compare that to 41.0 with BetZero when I bet
(with #1 still in, say 32 after deduction, but I could not bet anyway, well
before 9am) and 34.0 with BetEasy and Neds, with #1 out of the market.

The BF SP at 6.35 was well short of the 6.60 available to bet on BF - both
subject to 10% commission. NOP/SP was 6.5, no commission of course, so 6.5
vs 6.35*.9 = 5.715!