[AusRace] Don't make this mistake!

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Sun Aug 16 18:45:48 AEST 2020

Unibet had been more competitive of late, so I started betting with them,
and they accepted reasonable amounts, all hours.

Then today I made a withdrawal, and next time I looked, no odds were
displayed for tomorrow's races. Checked today, and Kalgoorlie not displayed
although Narromine 9, the only non-WA race left was.

Looks like full MBL'd, without notification - so I'd advise leaving the
money with them until they MBL you, so they still assume they will get it
back. May be just a coincidence, but...

Why bother with Corporates Ken? I have to have money to spend on wine, women
and song.

LBL