[AusRace] Holy Grail

nick.aubrey at twonix.com nick.aubrey at twonix.com
Sun Sep 29 11:34:24 AEST 2019

Hi Greg,

Good to hear that you have reinvented yourself by launching a tipping service and trying to hide a few $$ from your ex.

But just a word of caution  … would not any internet and / or social media exposure of your new tipping service invalidate your efforts to keep your extra $$$’s  hidden from the prying eyes of your ex’s lawyers / accountant ?

Would not a better strategy be to punt on the tips yourself ?  Over 30% POT with no dilution from others … what more could you ask for!

Regards,

AN