[AusRace] Query

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Fri May 31 15:46:22 AEST 2019

Nick,

I can confirm that I've never received a bet boost from Crown/Beteasy and Bonus bets are a thing of the long past. It's hard enough to get a bet on - WA never no way.

Does anyone know who uses +61472881184? He/she/non-binary thingy texted me offering a Deposit Match of $3000 "from the top 5 bookmakers in Australia", I accepted and received the reply "we will send you the best offer available within the next 12 hours". End of conversation. I could not find the number's owners with Reverse Lookup sites and when I ring, I get the Telstra message "disconnected".

LBL