[AusRace] Long Service

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Sun Mar 24 11:56:20 AEDT 2019

Yes, Mike, metaphorically - I've not worn a watch for so long that the
Casio's band is encrusted with mildew and it's gained 13 minutes. Battery
has lasted an incredibly long time.

I hear the touts spruiking watches, but don't bite - bar girls are more my
style; the missus has banned me from several bars, but there are plenty of
others.