[AusRace] 2 x triple

mikemcbain at tpg.com.au mikemcbain at tpg.com.au
Sun Jun 30 14:03:36 AEST 2019

Len & Co

The only light I can shine on the double triple acceptors at Devonport today
is that there are only three tracks in Tas, Devonport, Launceston and Hobart
and Hobart is having yet another major overhaul to the grass track and I
believe that work is also underway on the Launceston track so race meetings
down here are a little scarce this winter with only the Devonport (Spreyton)
Synthetic track available.

I would guess that Trainers keen to get a run for their horses are entering
and accepting for more than the normal number of events?

In a parochial place like this I am embarrassed to say that perhaps
northern, southern and nor western Trainers may not speak to one another?

Mike.