[AusRace] FW: Something else to check

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jun 19 17:54:24 AEST 2019

That was #9, Belmont Race 4.

From: L.B.Loveday <lloveday at ozemail.com.au>
Sent: Wednesday, 19 June 2019 17:53 PM
To: 'AusRace Racing Discussion List' <racing at ausrace.com>
Subject: RE: [AusRace] Something else to check

TAB Fixed Odds NSW deducted 17% from place bets for the scratching of #9; Qld deducted 14%. How does that work?

I can't see jockey changes or emergencies indicated on TAB NSW, Vic or Qld, leaving only WA TAB highlighting the name of changed jockeys and putting an (e) after the name. Surely this is useful (essential?) information that should not slow things down - (e) certainly would not, and as the jockey name is changed, I can't see that colouring it would either - or at least have a minimally cached section listing jockey changes like they used to; speed not of the essence with that.