[AusRace] FW: Rank incompetence

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Mon Jun 10 17:22:17 AEST 2019

The winner Search Squad is a Lachlan system selection ($19.00 fixed) and one
of two at that meeting today.

Punting friend, the late Stewart Gorman-Hill rhapsodized about starting
races behind a mobile, a la harness events, eight to a row, 15 metres
between rows and the winner must beat a runner from the second (or third
row) by 15 (or 30) metres as the case may be. 'Lets see if that makes them
honest' he muttered over his drink this one time after his selection was
cruelled. Stu argued further that this would keep mobile drivers and staff
employed, and their equipment also. It made sense, kinda (and I don't drink)

Cheers

Tony - back to the woodshed,raining here