[AusRace] Subject: Check your tickets

PhilM punter at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 7 16:17:36 AEST 2019

>Very occasionally the Corporates get it wrong in the punter's favour:
I got an over-payment from a UK bookie probably around 2006 of £2000
(around $4600 from memory). It was Stanleybet from memory. They
duplicated a bank transfer and there was no way they would have got it
back unless I signed it back over to them, which I did do after I
informed them of the error. They gave me one free bet of £100 but
what they did only a couple of days later was far more costly to me,
they cut my bets back from a £1000 bet risk to £100. Lower than a
snake's belly!
Phil M