[AusRace] Everywhere Winona

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jan 14 13:39:34 AEDT 2019

An alternative possibility - JC was joint top apprentice with HWhite,
success went to his head (hello Ms Payne) then got a bit wild/distracted and
that showed in his riding. Would hardly be the first young man to so do.

He then got engaged, then married, "saw the light", settled down and became
a top jockey. Again, would hardly be the first young man to have the
responsibility of marriage return his nose to the grindstone.

LBL