[AusRace] Everywhere Winona

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 01:46:30 AEDT 2019

Hi Tony,
Just my opinion, but the trainers seem more important than the jockeys, if one looks at the top jockeys, they are riding for the top stables.
If the stable is on fire, makes the jockeys look good and the same can be said when the stable is struggling (even top stables) due to a myriad of reasons .
Lindsay