[AusRace] TopSport

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Sun Feb 24 09:34:20 AEDT 2019

TS seem to have come into capital - they gave everyone, existing or new customers, who deposited $250 or more during Feb $250 bonus bets - no asking, no code, no exceptions.

And they have become much more competitive - eg Friday's 54 races, from the 9 bookies I monitor:

TopSport lowest Final Market%   37

Other 8 bookies I monitor, between them, 15

Equal (to 1 decimal place), 2

That is a very strong performance.

Yet they still manually check every bet I make before accepting, even $5, and even after MBL time. I wish I was as good as I'm seemingly presumed to be!

LBL