[AusRace] Atomic Barriers - a system (Post Position Positives)

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 15 18:56:44 AEDT 2019

The internet is slow today out here in the sticks. Use restore line breaks
if formatting is so-so
Results
Race 4 - Unp, 3rd Wee Lassie $2.20
Race 5 - Unp, Unp Verna (price) was subbed by 1 Harbouring
Race 6 - Bel Diablo won $2.50, Whisper De Lovely was subbed by Pierone (Unp)
Race 7 - San Francisco won $2.50, Unp
Race 8 - 1 and 11 subbed by 7 and 6 - 6Phuket won $3.10.

The system author may lay claim to 3 winners in there.

(a) The first three races decide the betting for the remainder -'railers' or
'outside 9's'
(b) Senior riders from the outside 9 position? - substitute to inside
runners if required (in order to get real jockeys on your selections)
(c) You can sub if your runner is more than 20/1 ($21)

Simple, elegant, and no thank you - the real jockey quip comes from the
system author, not me.
Greg Ryan won 3 and placed in a few and the jockey challenge.

Cheers

Tony