[AusRace] Today's make-believe bookmaker

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Sun Feb 10 09:17:26 AEDT 2019

Tested "Australia's biggest Bookmaker" today, with $5 Place bets:

$5 @ 18.0 place, turned from 71/18 to 41/11, 2 different horses, $5 @ 11.0 place, turned from 41/11 to 31/8.

Laughable? Pathetic? Incompetent? Gutless? No word could be too scathing.

As another said to me "I'd not feed their staff let alone pay them!".