[AusRace] Dr.Nick

Greg Conroy greg.j.conroy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 05:53:53 AEDT 2019

A couple of things.

1. I know someone that works (well did until 2pm last Wednesday) for Dr Nick.
2. The issue is that he simply can’t “get on” to cover his outlays [100 staff costs ~ $100K a day] and there’s much more profit to be made O/S, specifically South Korea and UK for him.

For those other “pros” whinging about finding it hard:

1. You have it wrong IMO - targeting the wrong areas.

My service has delivered between 234 units and 363 units (and up to 466 units) of PROFIT in the last 30 days alone across 1019 tips.

And I’ve tipped over 8,000 races now - so my results stack up statistically.

www.holygrail.club