[AusRace] PlayUp

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Wed Dec 11 10:16:23 AEDT 2019

PlayUp are within their rights to reject this bet as it was before MBL, but
they don't have the guts to be truthful, claiming it was rejected because of
a price change.

They check every bet, even $1 and they rejected a $1 bet with the same lame
"Reason".

But in very short time the prices are indeed changed, downwards of course -
using "information" for free.

Again a few swallows do not a summer make, but ..

Quietest day for yonks yesterday - 3 bets only:

Wagga 2/8  12.00 Place (BetfairSP 3.2)  Unplaced BUT, getting the good price
means that I saved money - I was restricted to $45 at MBL, would have bet
more at lower price

Ararat 2/3  5.00 Place (BetfairSP 3.15, but there was a scratching after I
took 5.00, which would have been reduced by 14-16%, so taking 16%, I got
4.20)  Unplaced

Ararat 4/7  7.00 Place (BetfairSP 2.53)  Placed

And that does not take into account any effect that betting at BetfairSP may
have caused - they surely would not have increased the paltry payouts!