[AusRace] BetEasy criminals

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Tue Apr 30 15:02:45 AEST 2019

>From Minimum Bet Limit regulations:

An approved WSP must not do any act or refuse to do any act to avoid
complying with the bet limits, including but not limited to:

1.	Refusing to accept a fixed odds bet
2.	Closing a person's account
3.	Refusing to open a person's account
4.	Placing any restrictions on a person's account in relation to
{state} thoroughbred racing product
5.	Refusing to lay fixed odds to any person when those fixed odds are
publicly displayed
6.	Laying lesser odds to a person than those publicly displayed
7.	Any other act or refusal to do an act in order to avoid these
provisions

 Definitions

Publicly Displayed has the meaning given to that term in clause 17(3) of the
Betting and Racing

Regulation.

& here's 17(3) which defines "publicly displayed":

In this clause:

publicly display odds, means to display odds to the public generally
including, but not limited to:

(a)  on a semaphore board, or

(b)  at an electronic betting terminal, or

(c)  on a website without requiring a person to identify himself or herself
(for example, by requiring a person to log in or to provide personal
information).

At any time of any day, on every race, BetEasy displays fixed odds on its
web-site which are all reduced when I log in, and on Dynamic Odds' web-site
when I "Submit Bet", the price is always reduced.

They do that with the arrogance that comes from knowing that the
authorities, eg Racing NSW, will do NOTHING. Why do they do NOTHING?

LBL