[AusRace] Give away racing books

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 18 10:20:55 AEDT 2018

Adrian – you’ll get a taker for these – great collection

9.78E+12

The compleat horseplayer

David Edelman

2001

Did you read and understand this book – I did and I didn’t, several times

I think it is centred on API as a basis for class determination (of the horse, of course)

Cheers and I will be over that way in a lorry in November if there are no takers

Tony