[AusRace] peace

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Fri Nov 30 19:17:59 AEDT 2018

Nick,

I've already got TFCC from the limited typing I do and it takes longer to not only type than it used to, but much longer checking on my once perfect spelling and grammar, so a book is not on the agenda.

I remember the acronym TFCC as "Totally F'ed, Completely Cactus".

LBL

Rob W said "Roger, while Len hasn’t published, he is rare breed: a man who

earns his living on the punt – a man to be respected."

*Now there's idea Len. Have you got a book in you? I know they say that

most journalists have ..... and that's where it should stay,  but a

biography of life on the punt would be a winner. I'll put my order in now. *