[AusRace] They never let up re crops, do they?

sean mclaren seanmac4321 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:20:08 AEDT 2018

Roger can you enlighten me why the self indulgent intrusion?.

My emotional intelligence escapes me from time to time, too. Getting old
ain't no excuse.

And should I say,  I do recall your curried porridge references, back in
your speed ratings days.

 Oops only Mike McBain or perhaps Roman would remember those heady days.

My ol man had a saying " old dogs for a rough road, puppy dogs walk on the
footpath".

In closing Roger,  this is familiar territory for you, loosen up.

Len asked you to talk horse racing. Here,  on this forum.

I read most of your books. You have plenty of material.

I recall the late E J Minnis saying your published speed ratings were very
good.

Why not explain why you went away from speed?

Keep smiling everyone.