[AusRace] POC tax

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 17:13:20 AEST 2018

Well written piece Len,
Totally agree with you.
"Australian governments have a far more serious gambling addiction than punters."
They also have a far more serious smoking addiction, than smokers.
How can they endorse higher fees, which mean a larger takeout, the odds are getting very close to the pokies in some price bands.
Problem gamblers will see their money disappear faster because the playing field isn't fair.
Winning punters will find it harder to keep their accounts opened, and it's very difficult as it stands!
Lindsay