[AusRace] The Punters Tax

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Mon Mar 19 23:47:02 AEDT 2018

Mike,

Unfortunately, from my point of view, I may soon have to spend hours on
BetFair rather than in pubs! And if the others go arse up, and/or RacingNSW
and RacingVictoria continue to ignore breaches of MBL, and NTRC continues to
advise me to seek legal advice  rather than find bookmakers in breach of,
well everything legal and moral, and BF does not survive... do I?
RacingVictoria neither responded to my complaint about Centrebet's proven
breach of MBL (I provided screenshots) nor responded to my email requesting
an acknowledgement of receipt of complaint - it is clear that the
bureaucrats are covering the arses of the criminals; I have neither the
energy to pursue them in the courts, nor the willingness to pay a lawyer to
do so.

LBL