[AusRace] Sportsbet

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Sun Mar 11 08:24:38 AEDT 2018

Yesterday I attempted to post, just after 9am, a list of suggested place
bets to be placed with Sportsbet - as they have barred me from all bets, I
thought I would post them publicly to be used to bet, bet against or ignore
as Ausracers choose.

But as so often is the case, it did not make the list, I got the "Your
membership in the mailing list Racing has been disabled due to excessive
bounces" line, and the results I posted at the end of the day came out in a
convoluted format,  almost indecipherable.

There were 23 suggested bets (the basis being likely shorteners).

The morning line odds averaged 174% of final Sportsbet odds, so that panned
out as predicted. 1 scratching, 1 steady, 3 drifted and 18 shortened.

Return at level stake, 110% (10% profit), betting to win $500 which
Sportsbet restricts everyone but bunnies to, would have been a $3,095 outlay
for a $4,315 return, 1349% (39% profit).

I will try again today to post just after 9, if it fails, give up.

LBL