[AusRace] Path to Riches - a system

Tony Moffat tonymoffat at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 4 22:26:54 AEDT 2018

Aaron is the great grandson of Patrick Christopher Handland, a
criminal from the UK, where he had been convicted of rape and after
parole came to Australia where he was again convicted of rape, and on
release, was again sentenced for 14 offences committed in two days,
some of that stealing from prostitutes, stealing from a tram customer,
which had an element of violence attached to it, but he pleaded guilty
to stealing, and it appears the robbery allegations got withdrawn, or
overlooked, and he did a further time in Bathurst jail. He got paroled
before the war and went to Broken Hill and a job, married and had
children. In a few years he left Australia, and his family
responsibilities, to settle in Argentina and nothing much is known of
him from that point.
Aaron maintains he is a pure as the driven snow but his Dad, his Dad
was a worry. His grandfather likewise, convicted of stealing cattle,
he was keeping them for a friend was his defence, believable until he
banked the cheque for their sale, after the Police interview. He was
implicated in a few of those cattle stealing matters, and avoided hard
labour by 'helping inquiries' as to who had what now, who knew, and it
is said it took the Police some investigation time to get through all
the information and Grandfather was not spared from appearing before
His Honour. He got time and the family moved on without him, the
grandfather.
The Dad did the despicable, he wrote and sold betting systems, under
various names in various states.
The family have changed their name now, the quick move to
respectability, actually I think great granny orchestrated that when
her man went to Argentina, way back, but Aaron is bemused by his
lineal path, smiles when grandfathers gone are discussed and gave up
the bank to be a tattooist. My copy was given to me by Aaron after a
previous discussion about systems at the races once, and it was then
that I got the history report over a smoke and a mug of tea.
"Path to Riches" is a few pages in a booklet, advertised in the racing
pages and sold through a post box in Brickfield Hill, downtown Sydney.
It cost $100, postage paid and the bottom third of the last page
explains why you won't get your money back, don't bother essentially,
ok.
The author states that form placings are old fashioned. The prices of
the runners at their last three starts are utilised to determine the
bets in the upcoming race. This is what the results here are based on
also. There are two pages of results.
It is another way. It doesn't consider race strength, or much at all
actually, except you determine the better runners off their last few
prices, regardless of finish position, and the author argues
rightfully, that the money determines the intent of the runner, it may
be unfortunate that it wasn't able to score a place then, when the
money was on, it may still have ability for this race as the backers
of the last few runs thought so too. How does the price formline
compare to the formline natural?
No mode of investigation is shown, just the advice that examining the
prices will help you decide your upcoming bets. No betting
recommendations are made. This is the Path to Riches, the author has
shown you the way, the next is up to you. This man could give system
authors a bad name.
In practice
Sydney Race9 yesterday
The winner Osborne Bulls had a formline 1121, its price line was
1.75,3.7,3.90,3.20. The formline is impressive as is the priceline
either added or what I did was involve them all by multiplying them
together (1.75*3.70*3.90*3.20) then divide that result by the longest
dividend 80.808/3.90=20.72.
This is the value attributable to this runner. I divided the product
by 3.90, the longest dividend because if I was to determine the
formline I would do the same thing, give credit to the runner for one
off run. Osborne Bull had good form and good priceline form and was
the better runner in this field. It seems 12 and 13 were next best and
they filled the placings. Not convinced, I'm not.
Race 8 Francaletta was the best performed and it placed.
Race 7 Alizee, Moss Trip, Melody Bell were amongst the contenders and
they did not feature in the finish.
Race 6 Winx was top pick. Jemadar was perhaps next, unplaced.
Race 5 Selected 2 and 3 which ran 1st and 2nd
Race 4 Select 2, 2nd, although I used some voodoo to get a third div,
an average.
Race 3 legend of Condor maybe, 2nd
Race 2 Select 10,12 and 3 - finish 1st,2nd and 4th
Race 1 Select 6 and 12 - 1st and 4th
Melbourne yesterday
R9- 3,12,13
R8 3,6
R7 11,13,15
R6 4 -overseas form
R5 10,15
R4 8,4
R3 1,9
R2 nil suitable
R1 nil suitable
So some winners there, and places, and some also rans.
Doomben was promising - I'll leave that up to you.

It is another way.

best qualified runner(s) in the upcoming race.

Cheers

Tony

---
http://www.avg.com