[AusRace] "We'll Bet You", even less than you imagined.

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 09:28:22 AEDT 2018

Len,
Interesting that they always have some software failure or technical failure which is complete rubbish.
The "most likely reason", either it happened or it didn't!
This is how these corporates get around the MBL.
If Fixed pricing were to be suspended, you would get that message, not the message you got from your screenshot and they admitted that "this was due to senior management's discrection".
So they are a bunch of liars not even willing to take bets and then pulling a  swifty when it's reported.
But it wouldn't surprise me if your account was closed soon, due to it "not being viable".
Sorry Len, but they'll try anything to stop you, and circumvent the MBL.
Lindsay