[AusRace] "We'll Bet You"

Scott C prince_of_perth at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 02:08:45 AEDT 2018

BetZero :-)
That's how much I've bet on Victorian Racing over the last 10 years...Zero!!!
What a disgraceful racing territory.
You just have to wonder how much that lying chief steward has covered up over the years.
Laying to lose seems like the only option in that poor dirty territory.
What a shame the truth never came out about that dead Japanese horse after the Cup a few years back.

BetZero...you can say that again 👍