[AusRace] Len, you'll love this

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Thu Feb 22 17:05:11 AEDT 2018

Lindsay,

Yes, but in a way it's a double-edged sword. That's $6m less they have to
lose to punters courtesy of their incompetent "whiz-kids". Not to worry I
guess - they (well Centrebet) refuse to bet to the MBL, refuse to respond to
my request for an explanation, and Racing Victoria have not responded to my
official complaint, nor to my request for acknowledgement of receipt of the
complaint, so I would not be able to get a slice of it anyway.

RV quickly righted my complaints against CrownBet for similar illegal action
so maybe RV are just snowed under with complaints against the rogue
organisation.

I repeatedly exhort Ausracers to check each and every bet - here's an
example from TAB. I have no reason to think it is because of dishonesty on
TAB's part - I have always found them to act properly, but in the end it
does not matter why, just what.

A screen shot of a bet ($40 to win $1000 (MBL) at 26.0, but it shortened to
21.0 mid bet, which I accepted):

Note the Transaction number and Prop No..

How TAB recorded and resulted the bet, same transaction number, same Prop
No, but on the same TAB Number (6) in the previous race 2 - I bet on Race 3
as demonstrated above: