[AusRace] More corporate breaches of MBL

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 14 13:11:33 AEDT 2018

Centrebet ("We'll bet you") blatantly and regularly breach MBL as in the
screen shot below (they upped it to $2 an hour later; yes, $2, last of the
big bookies!) and don't respond to my query. Racing Victoria confirmed it
was a day meeting, so I lodged an official complaint and they have not
responded.

ClassicBet cancel my account and Racing NSW do nothing about it; Crownbet
cancel Adam Mintz's; NTRC take the side of the corporates, no matter what .

It seems the corporates know that none of the authorities will enforce the
law, so they just thumb their noses at it.