[AusRace] Just for fun

mikemcbain at tpg.com.au mikemcbain at tpg.com.au
Wed Dec 12 11:39:13 AEDT 2018

Len & Co

Perhaps I should apologise in advance to all the Tofu loving Vegan’s on the Ausrace list?

And just to keep this post horse and/or racing relevant don’t you just love to watch a Steeple race where a horse or Jockey does a “Bradbury” or a horse like Kiwi comes out and “Bradburies” them?

Nudge nudge – Winx Winx

Mike.