[AusRace] Just for fun

mikemcbain at tpg.com.au mikemcbain at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 10 21:16:36 AEDT 2018

Horseburgers et al

Bulletin

In the UK, some supermarkets have admitted that there is horse meat in their
home cooked burgers.

Even places like Burger King have had to admit that there are "small
amounts" of horse meat in their burgers.

Tesco is a big supermarket chain in the UK
Within hours of the news that Tesco's 'all beef  hamburgers' contained 30%
horse meat, here are some of the quips to hit the  Internet.

Waitress in Tesco asked if I wanted anything on my Burger. So I had $5 each
way!

Had some burgers from Tesco for my tea last night, I still have a bit
between my teeth.

Said to the missus, "These Tesco burgers give me the trots..."

These Tesco burger jokes are going on a bit...Talk about flogging a dead
horse.

Last night the wife made meatloaf, so I had dinner with two nags.

Instead of choosing rare, medium or well done, it's now "Win, Place or Show"