[AusRace] Is this fair?

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Mon Dec 10 09:18:11 AEDT 2018

I don't know if these screen shots will be readable in Ausrace (they were in
my test sending to myself), but the first shows a price for #12, Frosty Olaf
of 251/26,. I clicked and filled in $50/100 (no prices shown on the ticket).
Then clicked Place Bet and the following appeared.

Yes it does show that the price I would take by clicking "Confirm" is
126/14, BUT the odds displayed in the book are still 251/26, and still were
when I looked again 5 minutes later. Would some at least just click without
noticing the discrepancy? OF COURSE.

In the next case, #7 was scratched  at 7:38 according to Sportingbet.com
(remember when Sportsbet also used to show scratching time so you could
check deductions? No longer)

At 8:32 I clicked on #8, and it appeared in the ticket, but as above without
prices, but still showing $2.50 place in the book.

But the ticket fills at $1.70 with $2.50 still showing in the book, and it
was still showing $2.50 4 minutes later.

VERY caveat emptor, as I have warned - yes I picked up the scam, but would
everyone, every time?