[AusRace] Paywalled, so I'm likely breaching copyright (=right to copy?) but am certainly too old and grumpy to give a toss.

mikemcbain at tpg.com.au mikemcbain at tpg.com.au
Sun Aug 26 09:33:04 AEST 2018

Thanks Len,

We don't all wear hats and we are not all in Melbourne or Sydney but we can
always manage a smile when Gai has a win as we did when Tommy cheered one
home.

Can hardly wait for Father's Day to add this book to my collection of
Smith-Waterhouse books - videos - memories.

Mike.

Secret behind Gai's success

She's risen above the doubters into the ranks of racing royalty. How did Gai
Waterhouse do it?

By Trent Dalton